Filter WO Summary by Open or Closed Status
One of the built-in report templates is the Work Order Summary, which provides a list of ALL work orders and includes the fields WO #, Equipment, Date Issued, Date Completed, Vendor, and Assigned To.
You may wish to filter this report to display only Work Orders that are (Open) or (Closed) status.
1. Go to Reports > Work Orders > Work Order Summary
2. Click the " Additional Criteria" drop-down menu
3. Check the first box (a), set the " Field" drop-down to "WO Status" (b), enter the "Value" by typing "Open" (c)
4. Click " OK" (d), then "Apply" (e)
5. Replace " Open" with "Closed" to view only closed Work Orders!