Currency And Date Format
How do I change the currency and date format used by Fleet Maintenance Pro?
Our software pulls from the Regional and Language settings inside of your Windows operating system. The steps will vary depending on what version of Windows you are running, but a quick search online should point you in the right direction.
Here are the directions for Windows 7:
- Close our software on this computer if it's currently open.
- Go to Start and click on the Control Panel.
- Choose Clock, Language and Region (skip this if you have small icons enabled).
- Click on Region and Language.
- Here you can change the date formats if you wish. On the bottom, click Additional Settings.
- Then click on the Currency tab at the top. Change the Currency symbol, and any other data here, and click on OK at the bottom. You may have to reboot your computer before the changes take effect.