Security Module: Step 1 Create a Profile
1. From the main menu, go to Security > User Administration.
2. Click the second tab " Profile Restrictions" then click the "Add" button and type a name for your profile.
3. Select from the drop-down menus to specify the " Screen," "Menu Items" and "Access" then click "Save." For example, the example shown here will hide the Employees button on the Main Menu.
If you select Access level " Disabled," the corresponding component is grayed-out, and the user cannot select or click it. "Hidden" hides the component from the user.
4. To prevent users from changing the security configuration itself, be sure to add the " Security (Drop Down Menu)" component restriction to all but the Administrators profile.
5. Continue to select and save profile components until you have entered all desired restrictions.