Daily Inspection Setup & Reports
Daily Inspection Setup
In many industries, equipment must be inspected on a daily basis. This may include fluid level checks, meter readings, safety inspections, and more. You can establish a list of daily tasks, generate printed checklists for your technicians to complete in hard copy, enter results into the program for history tracking, and print reports of the inspection results as needed.
Tasks applied to a unit of equipment are based upon the PM Schedule to which it is assigned.
To add a daily inspection task to the PM schedule:
1) On the main toolbar, click the " PM Schedule" button.
2) Next, select the "Schedule" from the drop-down menu at the top of the window (a), click the "Daily Inspections" tab (b), and click the "Add" button at the bottom of the window (c)
3) Type the "Service Name" and set the "Type" and "Priority" then click "Save" or click "Save +" to add another inspection task.
To print a hard copy of the Daily Inspection Checklist:
Click the "Print" button at the bottom of the PM Schedule Setup window and choose "Daily Inspection Checklist"
OR, go to Reports > Equipment > Daily Inspection Checklist and select any filters to narrow your results.
See a SAMPLE Daily Inspection Checklist here: SAMPLE Daily Inspection Checklist
To enter results from the Daily Inspection Checklist:
1) Click the "Inspection" button on the Equipment Manager toolbar
2) Record the results noted by the technician on the hard copy checklist, updating the meter reading and adding notes or comments as needed.
3) If any items are found in fault, click the "Repair Request" button drop-down arrow and choose Schedule Failed Inspection to automatically pre-fill a repair request with the necessary item to be fixed.
To print a hard copy of the Daily Inspection Report:
Go to Reports > Equipment > Daily Inspection Report and select any filters to narrow your results.
See a SAMPLE Daily Inspection Report here: SAMPLE Daily Inspection Report